New 2017 Honda Pilot in Austin Texas
The 2016 Honda Pilot – The Best of Both Worlds
The Pilot’s SUV durability and crossover refinement impressively redefines its functionality and reliability. It comes with a 280-hp* direct-injection i-VTEC® V-6 engine and seating for up to 8 passengers.
The 2017 Honda Pilot comes standard with an impressive list of features that add to the safety, convenience and entertainment of both passengers and the driver. Standard features across all trim levels include the following:
2017 Pilot LX
- 280-hp1, 3.5-liter i-VTEC® V-6 engine with EarthDreams® Technology
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management TM (i-VTM4TM) all-wheel-drive system
- Variable Cylinder ManagementTM (VCM®)
- Hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)2 Indicator
- One-touch turn indicators
- Advanced Compatibility EngineeringTM (ACETM) body structure
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Multi-angle rearview camera3
- Rear privacy glass
- Push button start
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- Capless fuel filler
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
- 5-inch color LCD screen
- Bluetooth®4 HandsFreeLink® and streaming audio
- USB Audio Interface5
2017 Pilot EX (adds to or replaces LX features)
- Intelligent Traction Management
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Body-colored side mirrors and door handles
- Available heated side mirrors
- Smart Entry
- Remote engine start
- Honda LaneWatchTM6
- Fog lights
- 10-way power driver’s seat
- SMS text message function8
- 8-inch Display Audio with high-resolution electrostatic touch-screen and customizable feature settings
- USB Audio Interface5 (3 ports)
- Apple CarPlayTM9
- Android AutoTM10
- SiriusXM® Radio11
- Pandora® compatiblity12
- Available Honda SensingTM suite of safety and driver-assistive features
- Exterior temperature indicator
2017 Pilot EX-L (adds to or replaces EX features)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Automatic-dimming rearview mirror
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Heated front seats
- Power moonroof
- Power tailgate
- Front passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
- One-touch 2nd-row seats
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation SystemTM13 with voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- Available Rear Entertainment System (RES)14 with 115-volt power outlet, HDMI15 Interface and integrated 2nd-row sunshades
2017 Pilot Touring (adds to or replaces EX-L features)
- 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Roof rails
- Body-colored parking sensors
- Blue ambient interior LED lighting
- Driver’s seat with two-position memory
- Blu-ray/DVD Rear Entertainment System with 115-volt power outlet, HDMI15 interface and integrated 2nd-row sunshades
- Second-row 2.5 amp USB charging ports (2) (5 ports total)
- Memory-linked side mirrors with reverse gear tilt-down
- Standard Honda SensingTM suite of safety and driver-assistive features
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation SystemTM13 with voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 540-watt audio system with 10 speakers, including subwoofer
2017 Pilot Elite (adds to or replaces Touring features)
- Intelligent Variable Torque ManagementTM (i-VTM4TM) all-wheel-drive system
- Blind spot information system (BSI)16 with cross traffic monitor17
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Heated steering wheel
- Perforated, heated 2nd-row captain’s chairs
- Perforated heated and ventilated front seats
- LED headlights with auto-on/off
- Auto high-beam headlights
- HD RadioTM18
 280 hp @ 6000 rpm, 262 lb-ft @4700 rpm (SAE net)
 For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge. Do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
 The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
 The USB Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and control of some current digital audio players and other USB devices that contain MP3, WMA or AAC music files. Some USB devices with security software and digital rights-protected files may not work. Check the HondaLink® website for smartphone compatibility. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
 Check the HondaLink® website for smartphone compatibility.
 Compatible with select phones with Bluetooth®. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply. State or local laws may limit use of texting feature. Only use texting feature when conditions allow you to do so safely.
 Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
< Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
 SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2016 SiriusXM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
 Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. Compatible with select smartphones. See: www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile. Not all devices compatible with USB connection. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply.
 The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is available on EX-L models and standard on Touring and Elite models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and DVD Rear Entertainment System are only available separately on EX-L models.
 HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC, in the United States and other countries.
 The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed.
 Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up, as the rearview camera and cross traffic monitor may not provide complete information about conditions at the rear of your vehicle. Monitor cannot detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
 HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
*For a complete listing of standard features, refer to the Honda Facts Book.
- Honda Pilot 4WD LX $31,795*
- Honda Pilot 4WD EX $34,230*
- Honda Pilot 4WD EX-L $37,705*
- Honda Pilot 4WD Touring $42,820*
- Honda Pilot 2WD LX $29,995*
- Honda Pilot 2WD EX $32,430*
- Honda Pilot 2WD EX-L $35,905*
- Honda Pilot 2WD Touring $41,020*
- Honda Pilot AWD Elite $46,420*
*Prices include destination & handling.